PLN Signs New Contract of 16 Power Project Worth 21,1 Trillion
JAKARTA - PT PLN (Persero) officially signed a contract 16 power projects with a total investment of Rp 21,1 trillion. This project is part of a 35,000 MW electricity program which will be completed in 2018.
The contract signed was conducted by President Director PT PLN Sofyan Basir, accompanied by the company's board of directors on Friday (17/3/2017). Detailed contracts include 10 construction plant projects with a capacity of 1.825,5 megawatts (MW), which worked together with the contractor. While the remaining is six procurement contracts of 500-kilovolt power transmission (kV) for the North Java track, with a length of 928-kilometer circuit (kms).
Detailed investment incurred is Rp 13 trillion for generation investments (excluding PLTD), Rp 2,1 trillion for transmission investment, and the cost of Long Term Service Agreement (LTSA) for five years worth Rp 6 trillion.
"Let us together move to reach targets that have been signed with the contract. Of course, by promoting good management principles, project cost and the highest quality standards," said Sofyan Basir reported from bumntoday.com (17.07.2017 ).
PLN will support the government's commitment to realising the electricity supply of 35,000 MW within five years. The target became the focus because it also has been confirmed in the document of the National Medium-Term Development Plan (RPJMN) 2015-2019, as well as electricity supply remote areas, outer islands and border areas by letter MEMR No. 8261/23/MEM.L/2014 dated December 19, 2015.
"In order to meet the shortage of power supply, replacing not efficient fuel plant, increase the electrification ratio in the region which still lagging, and improve the ability of the power supply in the border areas and outer islands," said Sofyan.
Below is the list of 16 projects were signed PLN:
Generator Project Contract of 927,5 MW
1. PLTGU Muara Tawar Projects Blok 2,3 & 4 Add-On Project 650 MW.
2. PLTMG Bangkanai (Peaker) Stage-2 140 MW.
3. MPP Paket 7 (Flores, Nabire, Ternate dan Bontang) 100 MW.
4. PLTD spread across Lot I and Lot with total II 37,5 MW.
Generator Project of 898 MW
1. PLTD spread across Lot IV with total 328 MW.
2. MPP Paket 3 (Merauke, Biak, Tj. Selor, Seram, dan Langgur) total 90 MW
3. MPP Paket 4 (Maumere, Bima, dan Sumbawa) total 140 MW.
4. MPP Paket 5 (Bau-Bau, Ambon, dan Jayapura) total 100 MW.
5. PLTG/MG Riau Peaker 200 MW.
6. PLTMG Kupang Peaker, 40 MW.
Procurement Contract of the transmission construction of 500 kv in the north java lane
1. SUTET 500 kV Tx (Ungaran Pedan) Batang.
2. SUTET 500 kV Batang Mandirancan Section 1.
3. SUTET 500 kV Batang Mandirancan Section 2.
4. GITET 500 kV Batang Ext.
5. GITET 500 kV lndramayu.
6. GITET 500 kV Cibatu Baru Ext.